The present User Agreement (Hereinafter the Agreement) regulates the relations between the owner of sintez.top (more Synth bioresonance frequency or Administration) on the one hand and the user on the other. Website Synth bioresonance frequencies is not a mass medium. By using the site, You agree to the terms of this agreement. If You do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the website Synth bioresonance frequencies!
The rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- to search for information on the website
- to obtain information on the website
- to disseminate information on the website
- to copy information to other sites with the source
- use the information in the website for personal, non-commercial purposes
- use the information of the website for commercial purposes with permission
The administration has the right:
- at its discretion and the necessity to create, modify, cancel rules
- to restrict access to any information on the website
The user agrees to:
- not to break the functionality of the website
- not to transfer in use your account and/or login and password for your account to third parties
- not to use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration shall:
- to maintain the health of the site except where this is not possible through no fault of the Administration.
Liability of the parties
The administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between expected User and actually received services. The administration assumes no responsibility for services provided by third parties. In case of force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by users, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource.
The terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force upon registration on the website. The agreement ceases to operate when a new version becomes available. The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms at its discretion. The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.